So, a lot’s been going on lately.
- I went back to school for Phlebotomy. Just waiting for my exit exams.
- I started streaming a TON. Got an affiliateship with Twitch. More on that in a minute.
- I gave up Warframe due to some personal reasons.
- I still make videos, but they’re stream highlight reels. I might get back into regular videos in the future. I don’t know.
So, yea, as far as Twitch goes, I’m there every day! It’s right here I start between 5 and 7 PM depending on what’s going on, but I usually try to have everything going before 7. I run until 10PM, unless the chat is on fire and we’re all having good time.
So you’re probably wondering what I stream, aren’t you? Well, since you asked, here’s the list.
- Resident Evil (classic): Generally doing speedruns as Chris with his good ending. Once I get this one down, I’ll branch out into other styles of running it.
- Resident Evil 2: This is is going to get some more screen time in the future because, why not?!
- Resident Evil 3/4/5/6/7: A few of these have already been complete on stream so, we might not seem them for a bit, unless I get really bored and wanna hit up the extra modes. But, it’s a horror VARIETY stream, so they’re just as much mainstays as the first two.
- Pokemon Nuzlocke: Brad is probably gonna slap me with a kangaroo, but I’m running a Leaf Green nuzlocke too!
- Bloodborne: picked this up recently and figured it’d be fun to repeatedly beat my head against the wall since I like the Souls games well enough, too.
- Dungeon Fighter Online: It’s had some screen time, might get more. Depends on how it goes.
- Dead Space Series: I’m about half way through the first, but not entirely feeling it, so I’ll go back to it in the future, maybe.
Games I’d love to add to the stream are here too.
Just to name a few. I probably won’t be playing these much, if at all, unless I have a group, which doesn’t usually happen. Soooo, don’t get those hopes up, kids.
Anyway, I’ve got a stream to run!
Also, happy Halloween every one!