Let’s start with the great one!
PAYDAY 2 is free to play until March 31st on Steam, and it, along with all of its DLC, is on sale! The base game itself is $5 with most of the DLC being marked down to $1.74. Of course, in typical fashion, Steam is offering the GOTY edition at a big discount, too! You can snag this massive collection for $12.49.
Strangely enough, the four pack doesn’t have its own sale price like most games do, and sits at $59.99. Also, the DLC isn’t included, so yea, it’d be cheaper to buy four GOTY editions for you and your friends. Definitely go with that if you decide to hop on the PAYDAY 2 train. It’s a pretty entertaining run if you coordinate well with your buddies, definitely worth at least the $5.
Now that that one’s out of the way, let’s take a look at some of the games on sale this week that stood out!
- RPG Maker VX Ace – $6.99 (Holy shit, this is insane! It’s normally $69.99!)
- Samurai Warriors 4-II – $24.99 (Not bad considering it’s normally $49.99)
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends Complete Edition – $19.99 (Down from $49.99, I’m probably going to be picking this up at the end of the week if I can. I do loves me some Dynasty Warriors!)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of The Shadows – $7.49 (The first game I reviewed here. I loved it, and still do. Definitely worth the price of admission, especially once you tweak the INI file to expand the FOV and a few other things. You don’t need to, but it certainly helps.)
- Eradicator – $0.97 (Down from $7, which, honestly, is way too much for this old gem. I had a lot of fun with it as a kid, but I don’t think I’d ever spend that much on it.)
So, some pretty awesome deals going on this week! I’m really blown away by the huge discount on RPG Maker. That’s just crazy. If you like 16-bit RPGs and want to try your hand at it, pick it up! It’s a great little program that I actually did a review of a while back. Good times!
That’s about it from me for now! Remember to check back in Friday night for the X-Com review. It might be getting a video review to coincide with it, a first for me!