I figured I’d post some extra rules I’d be using during my playthrough.
- Duplicates Clause – If the first Pokemon I encounter is one I already have, or had, I can ignore it and catch the next one I see.
- I can only use Pokemon I catch myself – Pretty self explanatory.
- No resetting if failure is imminent.
- No switching if there’s a full party – Extra Pokemon* (the ones in the PC) are only available if a slot opens up in the party from a death.
- No catching or using Legendary Pokemon.
- No Masterball.
- Allowed to catch an extra Pokemon for the specific purpose of HMs ONLY. No battling with it. *This Pokemon is exempt from rule 4.
- Honor any and all fallen heroes.
Well, I think I’ve got my work cut out for me. Like I said before, this is my first Nuzlocke ever and being done in the one Pokemon game I’ve never played.
Anyway, the first day of the journal is going up tonight at 8pm EST, so be sure to check back then!
That’s all for now.
You folks have fun, take care, and I’ll see you next time.